Hangzhou released 30 new items of economic policies involving five aspects on December 27, with a purpose to unlock market vitality and make all-round efforts to push forward steady growth of economy.
1. Show concerns for employees. Encourage and urge non-Zhejiang employees to settle down in Hangzhou by giving out electronic coupons and granting various kinds of subsidies for enterprises.
2. Stimulate consumption. Launch a series of activities in exhibitions, conferences and cultural tourism sectors to stimulate consumption during the New Year Holiday and Spring Festival, and grant subsidies for qualified enterprises.
3. Support growth of industrial chain. The action for steady growth of industrial chain aims to reward and compensate qualified enterprises in the manufacturing and information software industries and strengthen industrial support through scientific and technological innovation and monetary lever.
4. Expand overseas market. Roll out targeted measures to grab overseas orders and ensure stability of the foreign products supply chain.
5. Optimize investment procedure. Put emphasis on giving policy support to guarantee supply of elements, and streamline approval flow and other working mechanism.
The much-anticipated coupons for consumption during the Spring Festival are mainly targeted for non-Zhejiang residents who work and cover social insurance in Hangzhou. Qualified personnel may acquire a 600 yuan-worth consumption coupon via online digital platform. After using the consumption coupon, they are entitled to draw a lottery online and have the opportunity to win a ticket to Hangzhou Asian Games and lucky money for the Lantern festival.